Nor Cal M30 meet

Plan meeting
c4nitrousboi
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by c4nitrousboi » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:08 am

yeah it would be cool to have some meet done pretty soon, as of the job market for 3d modeling what did you mean by R&D? But if you are looking for like metal working and welding and stuff there could be many jobs around here in the industrial area of S.f. But i think you meant more like 3d molding as in molding cars or something on a small scale?

I went to those late night meets in Serramonte Parking lot a few times in my M30 and people where staring at it like it was a UFO, at first this one guy thought it was a r31, but then i made him realize it was left hand drive. Many people think its some super jdm vehicle and actually like it. Thats why i take my M30 out more than my G35, even thought the m30 is slow it will still create a crowd.

SlappinM30
F31Club Contributor

Post by SlappinM30 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:04 pm

I would like to get into research and development of new items. I would of course like to find a job in the automotive industry, but I have got to get my foot6 in the door though. Solid Works ins bad ass, if you spent enough time you could draw your entire car and make it function. The program lets you pick the kind material you want to use on each part , you can even do interference test and even stress tests. The program is very cool, well at least I think so.

As for the M, it does confuse people, if it didn't have badges know one would ever figure it out with out opening the hood and even then who knows. I really like the M because it isn't something you see all the time. It seems that after I buy a car I notice them everywhere, but not the M only every once in a while will I see one on the road. A few of the drifters that I talked to in Salinas didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I said M30. They looked at me even weirder when I told them that it had a V6 and was rear wheel drive, I could tell they where envious. LOL
2 personally custom built 15"s ,RF t1500-1bd, Dual alts, duel Aux Batts. Now doing consistent 143+'s with a 2nd and a 3rd in No Wall Db Drag and a 1st in 129.9 Bass Race at the last show.

SlappinM30
F31Club Contributor

Re: Nor Cal M30 meet

Post by SlappinM30 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I guess i will leave a message here too.

Is anyone set for a NorCal meet?
2 personally custom built 15"s ,RF t1500-1bd, Dual alts, duel Aux Batts. Now doing consistent 143+'s with a 2nd and a 3rd in No Wall Db Drag and a 1st in 129.9 Bass Race at the last show.

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Re: Nor Cal M30 meet

Post by f31roger » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm

I'll try to aim for one in the summertime. Problem is that I work weekends on contrast to everyone that works normal...

I know Jcrapps and c4 (dont drive his m30)