anyone in the midwest?

Plan meeting
rsxse240
F31Club Grasshopper

anyone in the midwest?

Post by rsxse240 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Ok, we have a nissan club that meets up every month here in Oklahoma city. I am usually there every meet in my S13, and the M should be running in a week or two, barring any set backs that tend to happen. I've got the only M30 in the club, and everyone is jealous LOL!

ANYWHOO! I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone that would like to come to our meet. It is held on the second saturday, of every month, in the evening around 7:30 on till about midnight. there are LOTS of food places around, and hotels if you need a place to sleep.

I don't intend on stealing members from this forum, but if you'd like to get to know people before you just show up, and to find out if there are going to be enough people to make it worth your drive, just go to http://www.nismokc.com and check out the site, show off your ride, etc.

If you would like to contact me personally, just PM me, and I'll get back with you asap.

-Ken

MDBurt
F31Club Noob

Re: anyone in the midwest?

Post by MDBurt » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:04 am

Hey whats up,i got a M and i live in wichita ks. let me know more so i can try to come down before it gets too cold.I dont know anyone else around with an M30 besides some old guy who has a really nice one but wont do anything cool with it!

rsxse240
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by rsxse240 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Well, we just had our monthly meet last night (saturday). We have the meet every month on the second saturday. If you go to Nismokc.com, and look around a bit, you'll find our meet information.

We are planning a BBQ this month. I think you'll have to sign up to view the forums (control spam bots).

BTW, my sister lives in Wichita. She's over by Mel Hambilton Ford. I don't get up there much, but when I do go (with the family) I'll be in our M.

DrewZee87T
F31Club Contributor

Post by DrewZee87T » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:12 pm

I have relocated to Springfield, MO.. Sort of in the neighborhood
Wants to be a turbo 5 speed

kinda_husky

Post by kinda_husky » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm

im over in Midwest city, Ok. The M is kinda tore apart right now but when its back together i'll have to head out. Hopefully i'll make the Feb meet