ONLINE F31CLUB.COM MEET FRI/SAT/SUNDAY HALLOWEEN WEEK!?!?!?!

Plan meeting
j

ONLINE F31CLUB.COM MEET FRI/SAT/SUNDAY HALLOWEEN WEEK!?!?!?!

Post by j » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 pm

no joke this place has turned into a ghost town lately. since everyone here seems to be lurkers nowadays, hows about we just have an online meet with people taking a pic or 2 and blowing up a thread for a day?

kinda like a member roll call but just post a pic of your car or maybe just something that is your favorite(food, sport, hobby, etc...) anything you wanna post, lets just get some new pix up and see how everyones doing. doesnt have to be anything new, just a new pic of the same thing if you have to. that way we know were not talking to ghosts and kinda relate more to the peeps.

ima just say we set it for a friday/saturday/sunday on halloween weekend so no one has any excuses not to make it. also can just post pix of wierdos or maybe u dressed up in a costume by your car or doing something dumb.

come on people lets get some fun back in this site! :wav:

i miss coming on here and seeing updates of peoples cars and problems. i dunno, just got a computer and wanna put it to a little use while i got it. if not thats cool too i guess. ill just talk to myself here
if u cant slide it dont buy it!!! youre wasting your money

Slide In Love David Kula
A true friend will never be forgotten

strikevalk
F31club OG

Re: ONLINE F31CLUB.COM MEET FRI/SAT/SUNDAY HALLOWEEN WEEK!?!?!?!

Post by strikevalk » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

amen. should post this in the general section too so more peeps get the msg!
with every turn of the road

Outlaw
F31Club Noob

Post by Outlaw » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Im down for this, lol I actually Had three M30's at my house the other day. I was working on mine, front steering rack all disassembled and this older black lady stops and asks me to work on her M. Then this older Arabian guy wants to buy my M while I'm helping the lady out with hers. Made me think how much I use this forum for trouble shooting, but no one posts for days... =( Even I start to feel like I bug on here.

cltcmmder17
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by cltcmmder17 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I need a way to post pictures better. I do everything from my phone. Thats the only reason I post so little =(.
1988 300ZX Sold after 4 years =(
1990 M30 Coilovers installed
1988 Mazda B5700 (B2200 with chevy small block)

j

Post by j » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 am

Outlaw wrote:Im down for this, lol I actually Had three M30's at my house the other day. I was working on mine, front steering rack all disassembled and this older black lady stops and asks me to work on her M. Then this older Arabian guy wants to buy my M while I'm helping the lady out with hers. Made me think how much I use this forum for trouble shooting, but no one posts for days... =( Even I start to feel like I bug on here.
haha hella funny story man! now those are some things i would love to see some pix of. random black lady m stopping by for a random fix on her m and arabian guy trying to buy yours while youre fixing hers :toothy8: :toothy7:
i swear with the m, i run into the oddest bunches of peoples and situations but somehow, it always turns out for the better. hopefully this will get everyone checking back here a little more often for some quicker replies. if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask and id be more than glad to help. im finally nearing my end in hawaii so youll definatly be seeing/hearing alot more from me especially once i get to the states.
cltcmmder17 wrote:I need a way to post pictures better. I do everything from my phone. Thats the only reason I post so little =(.
no worries clt17! cell phone pix are better than nothing and even if peeps dont got a camera, would be nice just to see everyone posting up some of their opinions, comments, feedback, or anything theyre thinking for those few days. doesnt even have to be f31 related as long as its on the boards is all that matters. just trying a little step to bring the community a little closer since ive been gone for so long.
strikevalk wrote:amen. should post this in the general section too so more peeps get the msg!
good thinking strike! i forgot how little i used to look in the meets section since we are soo far away from everyone. ill just blow up the rest of the boards with this to see if maybe more members would be interested.

thanks for the replies guys! glad to see you posting and hear theres interest in this as well.

Slide In Love David Kula

SlappinM30
F31Club Contributor

Post by SlappinM30 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 am

I really haven't been one here much lately, but I agree a little meet up would be cool. Here are some pics of the M from the last few months.

Got camber LOL (way too much)

Poor car really need a paint job and some body work, maybe someday when the Camaro is done. This car has been the greatest daily drive I think I have ever owned. With the help of this site I have been able to keep it running very well. Ton of thanks to those who have helped with all the info over the years. :wave:
2 personally custom built 15"s ,RF t1500-1bd, Dual alts, duel Aux Batts. Now doing consistent 143+'s with a 2nd and a 3rd in No Wall Db Drag and a 1st in 129.9 Bass Race at the last show.

Mr. 25/8
F31Club OG

Post by Mr. 25/8 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm down for this!

j

Post by j » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

nice ride there slappin!!! i always loved all the 2 tons but black/gray has got to be my fave! nice wheels as well. almost looks like weds kranze cerebus. for a second there, i almost thought it was 5-lug.

glad to see a few of you guys still around here! hopefully a few more heads pop in the next couple of days.

Slide In Love David Kula

strikevalk
F31club OG

Post by strikevalk » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 pm

don't want to reveal too much, but there are 3 pots of M stew brewing here in Oahu.... Ewa to be exact. boy when the cooking is done it should be a monster treat :!: :!: 0X

Driftur
F31Club Contributor

Post by Driftur » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:41 pm

:wave: I'm getting married this weekend! :wav:
Jay: In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.

SlappinM30
F31Club Contributor

Post by SlappinM30 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

j wrote:nice ride there slappin!!! i always loved all the 2 tons but black/gray has got to be my fave! nice wheels as well. almost looks like weds kranze cerebus. for a second there, i almost thought it was 5-lug.

glad to see a few of you guys still around here! hopefully a few more heads pop in the next couple of days.

Thanks, I got lucky on the wheels. I was away for home taking care of my Grandfather and wanted something that wouldn't leak (like my chrome stockers did). After about a week or so of CL searching I found these. When I contacted the guy I forgot to ask if they were RWD of FWD offset. They are FWD offset so they are a little more in set than I wanted but at least they hold air LOL. I am really hoping to get some black with a polished lip 5 spokes or maybe some old mesh style (same paint idea).

Thanks for the complements.

A pic of my window sticker and the box for the 15's.
2 personally custom built 15"s ,RF t1500-1bd, Dual alts, duel Aux Batts. Now doing consistent 143+'s with a 2nd and a 3rd in No Wall Db Drag and a 1st in 129.9 Bass Race at the last show.

SlappinM30
F31Club Contributor

Post by SlappinM30 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Driftur wrote::wave: I'm getting married this weekend! :wav:

CONGRATULATIONS, hope you have a GREAT weekend (and honeymoon!) it sure sounds like it will be!

strikevalk
F31club OG

Post by strikevalk » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 am

Driftur wrote::wave: I'm getting married this weekend! :wav:
cheeeeee hoooooooooo!!!! congrats booleh!!!!

j

Post by j » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 am

jeeeez!!! slappin you dont mess around when it comes to sounds huh? thats some major boxage you got in the back seat! is there a reason its not in the trunk like for better sound or is it just too big to fit back there? that thing is hammer!!!

by the way, 2days the big day DRIFTUR!!! ill be posting up some pix later on tonight but in the mean time, wheres everyone else at? no need be of your car, can be a blured out face pic, with you picking your butt if you like, just something to get some convers started :D

Slide In Love David Kula

Thehillbilly
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by Thehillbilly » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:27 pm

The HillBilly Here,

Here are the pictures from my L28 conversion project. I will be having spinal surgery in 4 weeks so all projects are on hold until my full recovery in March 2012.

The Desert 8 Cruise Club

Club Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Deser ... 9485748559