****Nor Cali Meet 5-25 to 5-28 *****

Plan meeting
f31roger
Wandering Leopard

****Nor Cali Meet 5-25 to 5-28 *****

Post by f31roger » Thu May 04, 2006 11:52 am

THE M30 MEET in NOR CAL

Here are the list of people I have pulled that are in the area.
----------------------------------------------
GlennPDX meet up - Confirmed

Nissanrules - confirmed
JCrapps - confirmed
Zed32
C4nitriousboi - confirmed
dorislut - confirmed
burkechrs1 - maybe
f31pilot - no
giacomo -possible
slidewayz - confirmed
hotversion - confirmed

You any of you want to join or I missed you hit this thread up.
--------------------------------------------------------

C4 suggested 3Com park.

-cruise
-eat some food
-park bbq???
-take pictures
-find a good setting/back drop for pictures

If you guys want, we can also call a nissan meet. I need to know where we stand on this so I can get the ball rolling on the other sites.

I think it would be kool to roll to a Nissan meet M30 deep!!! But if yall just want to cruise, get some video for the site or even to go out to mountain roads and find some nice shot to get of the M30s together.. lets do that.

I'm talkin tons of pix.. that way we can use them for the site.

If we are gonna get a Nissan meet going, let me know. I DONT want to be a host to these guys. I just want to pass the info on to someone and we can just roll there.

Weekend roll?

Friday - night shot for who can make it.
Saturday - day time cruising, line up shots.. mountain roads photoshoot.
Sunday - possible Nissan meet?

hit me up!!! 360-888-2037 24/7
Last edited by f31roger on Sat May 06, 2006 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Thu May 04, 2006 12:15 pm

Giacomo, dorislut, slidewayz, hit this thread up!!!

3 weeks notice!! if you guys show it, that will make it 7. burkechrs and F31 Pilot show up, well, that will be a record that will be held for a long time.

mmokM30

Post by mmokM30 » Thu May 04, 2006 2:33 pm

im gonna cry. why is it that i never have time for this stuff?? get some good pics for me.

i picture it...M30 after M30 cruising down the street and some people saying "eww look at that squareass car" and others saying "OMG ITS A BUNCH OF M30S!!!!"

driftday
F31Club Noob

Post by driftday » Thu May 04, 2006 9:29 pm

I don't think I can make it but I will be up there when Formula D goes up.

Naoki

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Thu May 04, 2006 10:25 pm

hmmm, whens that date? how bout if I went to So Cal?

I wasnt expecting So Cal guys to ride up. I'll just be in the bay area and want to give JC his parts as well as my wife spend time with her cousins.

Lets definately plan something later in the year. Hell, I might go down there for Forumla D... so we all gotta roll!!

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Thu May 04, 2006 11:31 pm

Talked to GlennPDX and might meet him on the way down for a few minutes.

Pretty kool. Definately snap shots of the Ms together.

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Fri May 05, 2006 3:00 am

My plan has changed by a day. I will leave Thursday afternoon from Seattle (wife's work) and drive to Portland.

I will meet up with GlennPDX and snap a few pictures.

I then will proceed to drive to Nor Cali. A straight drive is about 12 hrs.. give or take.

I figure I'll be there by Friday morning as that happened last time I drove. I will then contact everyone by phone.

FRIDAY
Whoever can meet up on Friday night, go around and take some night shots. I will also possibly meet up with JC and swap out the bumper and what else needs to happen.

SATURDAY
Meet up in around noon or when ever people feel like they can meet up and go around. maybe stop by some shops (I know there's a Z shop selling an R34) chill at a park?

SUNDAY
Whatever you guys feel. If we can get a nissan meet going (I told some guys this date) they are gonna meet it up at 3com park or where it will be at. I say roll in there late entrance like.
-------------------------------------------------

Really like to get a ton of pix and cruising video or whatnot. Try to get some content for this site.

Would like a few others to roll. Giacomo, if he rolls, will have the vert between all of us.

That is what is planned. Any suggestions?

burkechrs1
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by burkechrs1 » Fri May 05, 2006 1:34 pm

im still working on trying so go.. i ahve 3 weeks to get my grades up. very possible. nissanrules il pm u my number so u can hit me up about it.

sLiDeWaYs
F31Club Contributor

Post by sLiDeWaYs » Fri May 05, 2006 4:26 pm

yeah im in for shure.

slideways CONFORMED.

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Fri May 05, 2006 6:48 pm

Yeah!!!

James.. change your mind??? J/k

Giacomo!!! where you at man!!!

Talked to Ricky (c4nitriousboi) on the phone and its like.. anticipation. I'm hyped up!!!

F31_Pilot
F31 Tech Mod

Post by F31_Pilot » Fri May 05, 2006 7:40 pm

Nissanrules wrote:Yeah!!!

James.. change your mind??? J/k

Giacomo!!! where you at man!!!

Talked to Ricky (c4nitriousboi) on the phone and its like.. anticipation. I'm hyped up!!!
Roger,

Trust me, If I could make it, I'd be there in a heartbeat. But I can't because I'll be busy that week. It is both church and family related. I took some time a few days ago and browsed around your site on my space. I also read somewhere on there that you are a Catholic. Well, I'm a Christian. And my dad is a pastor.(for 35 years now, and still preaching...) If I miss out, and do not attend this event, I'll be in "big trouble." <--- I hate those never ending lectures. :oops: I've always been a rebel though, and have always marched to the beat of my own drums. But I REALLY can't miss out on this event. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from now.(?)

James

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Fri May 05, 2006 9:32 pm

James,

I understand. its kool. No biggie. Just tryna hype everyone up. I got the whole weekend.

Lonewolf317
F31Club Contributor

Post by Lonewolf317 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:39 pm

IM SO FVCKING PISSED that I cant make it. I dont have the money or the time
M30 FTW>>>(for the win)

f31roger
Wandering Leopard

Post by f31roger » Fri May 05, 2006 10:47 pm

Well, next time I guess. I think if we plan way ahead and everyone makes plans, it could happen.

This was just something that came up. I just wanted to JC his parts since he dropped money and my wife wanted to see her cousins.

F31_Pilot
F31 Tech Mod

Post by F31_Pilot » Fri May 05, 2006 10:54 pm

Nissanrules wrote:James,

I understand. its kool. No biggie. Just tryna hype everyone up. I got the whole weekend.

Roger,

It's awesome and cool, how you just want this forum to grow(get exposure) and all the memebers on here to represent the F31.(whether the car itself, club and or forum) Your taking it to a new level everytime, and that is A...W...E...S...O...M...E. Roger, thanks for the help and motivation. <--- This is one of the main reason(s) why I can't stay away from this forum. :D Because there are some proud and hard to the core owners like you who keeps the fire alive. :D I just got my car washed last night, and am thinking about taking some updated pics.(don't know when yet though) Since I can't make it to the M30 meet, I'll send you my new updated pics and you can morph them into the pics you take from the M30 cruise.(sounds good?)<--- :D

James