my project that will never be complete - Pinnacle F31

Post pics of your Infiniti M30s or Nissan Leopards. ALL Z31 and R31 owners, please post your cars at the section below.
XslidewaysX
F31Club Grasshopper

Re: my project that will never be complete

Post by XslidewaysX » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

j, saw pics of your car on hella flush. looks legit as fuck dude!

now your car's black too. lol.

im glad there are some other legit m30's out there.

post it up dude!
Kevth0
F31Club Noob

Post by Kevth0 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Man that is clean. how is the car coming along? keep us updated.
strikevalk
F31club OG

Post by strikevalk » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 pm

also saw the pictures on HellaFlush. damn J, you've really set the bar high. much props to you bro.
with every turn of the road
jcrapps
Site Admin

Post by jcrapps » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 am

GULP! Give me a high res shot of just J's car and it's going straight up on the index page!
Attachments
IMG_06121.jpg
nos487
F31Club Noob

Post by nos487 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 am

HOLY CRAP! that looks good!
j

Post by j » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

thanks for the compliments guys!! i havent been able to get online as much recently but heres a little update til i get my sh!t squared away.

finally got the kit finished up, bodyworked and painted a few weeks ago!!! went down to check out the hellaflush show and i guess they liked the m a little cuz it wasnt even in the show. heres the only pix i have of my car painted right now.

on throttle
5bcrrm.jpg
off throttle
a44ms5.jpg
damn i hate that fender gap off throttle!!! cant wait to get some 18kg rear swift springs. oh and to all the guys interested in buying a kit, i will be shipping this car up soon so everyone would be better off waiting till i get up there unless you guys are game on the extra 500+ shipping from hawaii.

had a stock ka24de in there to drive around and get the bodywork done and painted. ended up pulling that out and selling it last week though. last thursday the new motors arrived but didnt clear the scan inpections until today. i have to print out the bill of lading, notice of arrival, and packing order and take them down to clear customs. its about 12:30 right now and i think they close around 5 or so. not even sure where the motors are but might not even be able to get them until tomorrow.

ill update this thread a little later when i have a little more time online. hellaflush has like 4-5 different threads with the aloha kings iv coverage but these were the only ones i saved. one guy has like 8-9 shots of my car on his flickr album.
if u cant slide it dont buy it!!! youre wasting your money

Slide In Love David Kula
A true friend will never be forgotten
Mr. 25/8
F31Club OG

Post by Mr. 25/8 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Beautiful....truly amazing!
N14ParkwayRacer
F31Club Noob

Post by N14ParkwayRacer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 am

Daaamn!!! I just messed my shorts... Your M30 is the ultimate example. If it was pearl white, I'd be your bitch!!
I Cheated On "Silvia" Last Night, But One Can Get Tired Of The Same Woman!
"1991 M30"
XslidewaysX
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by XslidewaysX » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 pm

crazy j forrest says hi! haha he was stoked to see you shit said it looked "legit as fuck"

say hello to hutter-squid for me!

yo are you guys coming to the states to battle? a little M30 tandem may be in order?!?
ez22
F31Club OG

Post by ez22 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:03 am

The car looks ridiculous J. :lol:
Looks like that d-bag on zilvia finally got you your wheels?
Desert 8 Cruise Club
jcrapps
Site Admin

Post by jcrapps » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Mr. 25/8 wrote:Beautiful....truly amazing!
ditto. :o

**edit: J, hope you dont' mind, I put a pic of your car on the main page :) let me know when you get some better ones.

http://f31club.com
Dan Dan
F31Club Noob

Post by Dan Dan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 am

any update on that kit, i might be game to jump on it soon .....
j

Post by j » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:24 am

sorry for the late response guys. as i was online the other day i was mid posting this message when some shit went down. had to take care of some business and now it looks like ill be stuck here in hawaii for a bit longer now. gonna need to recover from the hit taken so it will probably be till after summer maybe even winter until i get up there.

for all the people seriously interested in the kit though, i will be producing them and adjusting price according to how many people want them by the time the mold is complete.

XslidewaysX wrote:crazy j forrest says hi! haha he was stoked to see you shit said it looked "legit as fuck"

say hello to hutter-squid for me!

yo are you guys coming to the states to battle? a little M30 tandem may be in order?!?
haha tell tha wangsta i said wassup!! definatly be seeing the squid soon ill make sure to let him know.

some shit went down so i wont be able to make it up as soon as i was planning but ill definatly be up there as soon i can get my shit squared away.

as far as battle, i dont know if i would even call it that. i dont think i can even keep up with you guys. all the vids ive watched, you guys are mopping it up there on fatty tracks!!! ill be lucky if i can get any traction to the ground. i just built my shit to look decent and goof around. i just gotta driffffff!!!!

definatly gotta bust some m30 tandems though!!!
ez22 wrote:The car looks ridiculous J. :lol:
Looks like that d-bag on zilvia finally got you your wheels?
negative. i had to go through my bank to get the money back. he still owes me 150 for my deposit but im pretty sure i will never see that again. oh wells learn from your mistakes i guess.
N14ParkwayRacer wrote:Daaamn!!! I just messed my shorts... Your M30 is the ultimate example. If it was pearl white, I'd be your bitch!!
hahaha thanks man! i really wanted to go white but seeing as my other one is white and i still plan on finding(or making if i have to) a diana kit i dont think having 2 white m's would be as nice.
jcrapps wrote:
Mr. 25/8 wrote:Beautiful....truly amazing!
ditto. :o

**edit: J, hope you dont' mind, I put a pic of your car on the main page :) let me know when you get some better ones.

http://f31club.com
nah no problem man. kinda cool to see my car when i check the site out now!! thats my favorite pic anyways just cuz it shows the rims scrapping the fenders whenever its under load!! i love that isht!!

heres a couple better pix if you dont like those though

heres a little something i made when i was bored. with no track here and cops cracking down harder than ever, all i can do is dream about drifting until i get up there.

ill post the links up where i got the pix when i find them. i know theres a couple of them on hellaflush and a few other as well.

thanks for looking!!!
if u cant slide it dont buy it!!! youre wasting your money

Slide In Love David Kula
A true friend will never be forgotten
kanseidrift23
F31Club Noob

Post by kanseidrift23 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm

hey man thats one sick car you got. i know you had boost with the RB25, but I was wondering if you felt a power difference with the KA24DE from a stock NA standpoint as apposed to the VG30?? Ive got a KA in my garage id like to put to use and want to know if its worth it.
F31_Pilot
F31 Tech Mod

Post by F31_Pilot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Wow, your car looks dope. You have done it again and raised the bar of tuning an M30 up a whole notch. Keep up the great work.