Taken it back old school, 92 M30 (skateboard style) NC.

Post pics of your Infiniti M30s or Nissan Leopards. ALL Z31 and R31 owners, please post your cars at the section below.
okstyleking
F31Club Noob

Taken it back old school, 92 M30 (skateboard style) NC.

Post by okstyleking » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey names King, here is a quick run down on my M30
-5 lug swapped
-s13 coilovers
-vg30e, basic tune up, swapped fuel tank (uber rust inside of it), etc etc..
-15x10 -38/-44 rims

replaced a lot of little stuff, anyways deciding where to go from here, thinking about selling it or slow building it and possibly drifting it not sure yet, car is daily driven right now..

possible future plans, 5 speed swap, hydro e-brake (e-brake) doesn't work do to the swap), some more suspension work, and possibly a motor swap.

let me know what you think, thanks
Attachments
m30 p7.jpg
m30 p6.jpg
m30 p5.jpg
chillin.jpg
m30 p3.jpg
m30 prt2.jpg
m30 prt1.jpg
\(0_o)/ king
Driftur
F31Club Contributor

Re: Taken it back old school, 92 M30 (skateboard style) NC.

Post by Driftur » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I love it... Slammed to da earth! Welcome n hope you stick wit it. :wave: your camber is pretty straight up n down too, did any mods to the rear?
Jay: In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.
okstyleking
F31Club Noob

Post by okstyleking » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Driftur wrote:I love it... Slammed to da earth! Welcome n hope you stick wit it. :wave: your camber is pretty straight up n down too, did any mods to the rear?
thanks buddy, and lol I had it for sale but I am more than likely just going to keep it and keep building it up, the car is starting to grow on me, any possible leads on a 5 speed swap for one of these? might try to see if it slides decent with just the stock motor.

and just the basic s13/s14/z (5lug swap parts) it has some decent negative camber it just doesnt look like it, but its not crazy cambered no, the rims offset it alot
\(0_o)/ king
SLYDRDIE1
F31Club Noob

Post by SLYDRDIE1 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:31 pm

NWhere u at in n.c.? Im in s.c. bout an hr away from charlotte.actually closer to asheville. I actually bought both my m30's from n.c. lmao.I know where a couple z31's are @ here. U can usually get the trannies for a couple hundred bucks.ive got a spare borg but it needs rails and slyders.but i wudnt recomend it lol.as far as slyding u shudnt have an issue with the stock vg.plus id stick with the internal drum style ebrake works better then hydro. Just fig out whats wrong with it.
okstyleking
F31Club Noob

Post by okstyleking » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 am

SLYDRDIE1 wrote:NWhere u at in n.c.? Im in s.c. bout an hr away from charlotte.actually closer to asheville. I actually bought both my m30's from n.c. lmao.I know where a couple z31's are @ here. U can usually get the trannies for a couple hundred bucks.ive got a spare borg but it needs rails and slyders.but i wudnt recomend it lol.as far as slyding u shudnt have an issue with the stock vg.plus id stick with the internal drum style ebrake works better then hydro. Just fig out whats wrong with it.
cool cool, and around greensboro area.. still deciding if I am going to put it up for sale or not, if I keep it I am just going to keep daily'ing it, and maybe swap out the auto for a manual trans, not sure yet.. like the car alot just wanting to get back into drifting and everything so probably sell it and get a beater daily again and start up another drift project, you said you know where some z31 stuff is?
\(0_o)/ king
SLYDRDIE1
F31Club Noob

Post by SLYDRDIE1 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 am

Yea .its been a cupl months but a salvage yard near me had like 8-9. Z31's.if i remeber a few wer manuals