Zenki F31 - new member saying hi from the uk

Post pics of your Infiniti M30s or Nissan Leopards. ALL Z31 and R31 owners, please post your cars at the section below.
dreadnought
F31Club Noob

Zenki F31 - new member saying hi from the uk

Post by dreadnought » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 am

hi guys. just like to say hi. im jonathan from the uk. currently own an 86 leopard, one of only 4 leopards in the uk. have been into jap motors for some time and have had two skyline gtr`s before this car, but fancied a change so saw this on ebay and had to have it.
plans are to convert the hubs(lugs) to five and lower the old girl. then a manual conversion is on the cards. then a two tone paint job and just get some sideways action going. well heres some pics.
will be calling on your knowledge soon as here in the uk there is no scene for the leopard.

leopardsalepictures001.jpg
leopardsalepictures002.jpg
leopardsalepictures003.jpg
Outlaw
F31Club Noob

Re: new member saying hi from the uk

Post by Outlaw » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 am

Dope. Straight sex. I love that version, must say I'm a tad bit jealous. I love the subtle differences than ours, such as the lights, front and back. Nice pick up. Good luck on the build, and welcome! =)
wuzz-upp
F31Club Grasshopper

Post by wuzz-upp » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey there dreadnought,

Welcome to the club, that is a very nice Leopard you got there, very rare indeed. I look forward to seeing the transformation you speek of, keep us all up to date with your modifications. I own two M30's and I really like them you can pretty much say that I am hooked.

Later,
wuzz-upp
celestialeopard
F31Club Noob

Post by celestialeopard » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Wow the UK spec car is cool looking - I like the colour matched taillamps and the Leopard badge. the multi-track tape changer looks straight 80's techno- and your RB engine is awesome! welcome to the club
"No Lexus convertible. Infinity only."
jcrapps
Site Admin

Post by jcrapps » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Very nice! It's always nice to get new Leopard members, as they're few and far between.

Celestial, if I'm not mistaken, it's a VG, and not an RB.
dreadnought
F31Club Noob

Post by dreadnought » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm

jcrapps is right. its a vg. cam covers look a bit rb`ish. its the quad cam version out of the z32. also its actually a jdm car. the leopards were never oficially released in the uk, although this one was bought over in 87 when it was a year old. trying to trace the history at the mo. as for the RB its definately on the cards. being a skyline man im well versed with the rb and it might be easier to swap the rb20 and manual transmission from an r32 than it would be to manualise the vg. lots to think about. in a poorly paid job at the mo. just got to build up all the parts slowly.